Hi everyone ! :)
I am currently working on the costume of my best friend's boyfriend. He will be Claude Faustus on their next convention so I was okay to make his victorian tailcoat.
It is still not finished I have to add a few buttons on the sleeves, the back and the front, finish the sleeves and sew a fake pocket in the front. :)
I have used the M6143 McCall's pattern in size L as a base, sharpened the tail a bit and changed the bottom of the front pannel.
I haven't bought expenssive fabric, I didn't have the budget for this so I choosed 2 yards of black thick cotton and also 2 yards of pongee to put interfacing in the inside.
I know, the coat looks large especially in the back, but the bust has a woman shape and the coat is obviously for a man !
I hope you'll like it so far ! :)